DK

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I'm a believer in the power of bach flower essences. I love that I can buy them from Iherb and I get them quickly.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is a great remedy for when you experience change to help adapt. also good for animals when a change is occurring in the household such as a new baby arriving.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Well packed and it works well for me :)

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

Great stuff for emotional work. Very individualistic. I recommend. Please click the like button. Thank you for doing so

Posted on May 17, 2021

Bach flower remedies are excellent to help you cope with life's ups and downs.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

good product

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

nice product and packed well too

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

You can't go wrong with any of Bach's amazing products. Saving up to get the other tonics!

Posted on Dec 2, 2015

This has helped me along with Oak. I'm highly sensitive / HSP. I also have ME/Cfs. This gives me protection against stress and negative vibes when I go out in the world. After using drops quite often for a month I feel like my energy is slowly returning and I'm more stable. Its not happening overnight but it adds a sense of safety and relief. I always get extremely tired after being around people, some more than others and Walnut helps me to not absorb their energies. Also my life is in a lot of change, after a lot of turbulence. This remedy helps me be to feel a sense of protection against it all.