DK

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

The results of Bach remedies are not "hard evidence",rather the way you feel after taking them,the changes are subtle but noticable if you are in tune with your inner self.I'm very happy to be able to order all the remedies I need,good price and quick delivery !Love Iherb!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Use it a lot to help me decide my path when it's so struggled. Everyone would need some good hints from inner mind.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Definitely feeling more motivated after using this for over a week. Able to organize my time better.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Seems like a good product, still chacking it .

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Nice item and very well packaged

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Has helped me stand tall with my decisions going through a difficult divorce

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Best absorption

Posted on May 17, 2021

See the future and motivation

Posted on Sep 24, 2009

However, I was taking 4 drops 4 times a day in a glass of water. Then I read the bottle more closely and it said to put 4 drops in another dropper with spring water and take 4 drops from that 4 times a day. So I stopped taking it and am waiting for the 2nd dropper to arrive.

Posted on May 13, 2009

I don't know what I would do without it! It was hard for mt to believe it at first but, after trying it for just few days I could notice a difference in how I felt, I highly recommend flower essences. They are natural and they work!!!