DK

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

ingredient composition Original Flower Remedies. .for people concern natural ingredient. improvement Natural Stress Relief† supplement. .taste good not too sweet. quality Trusted Worldwide For Generations. composition with Homeopathic grade. .benefit. For relief of occasional stress. .package is very impressive design. .consult physician for age under 12yearsold. Excessive consumption may induce mild laxative effects.

d5d5f0f2-2155-46da-9204-7adb6df95f3a

If you have anxiety this is the best remedy!!! Iam telling you guys it makes you relax just taking a single candy. My doctor recommended me to take this. It works like MAGIC, amazing product!!! I have all the flavor, i brings this in my bag anywhere i go. I helps me with my anxiety, totally recommended go purchased it

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I wasn't sure these would help but they really do. I use them before I have to do things that cause anxiety like driving in heavy traffic or grocery shopping. I don't do crowds so if I know I'm going to be in crowds of people or the grocery store is full I take these and the level of anxiety drops significantly. I feel totally calm.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

If you have anxiety or panic attacks these are a life saver. They taste great and it’s so easy to just pop one in your mouth. The relief is almost instantaneous. I’ve taken these to help me get through days I knew would be stressful and as emergency relief when stress hits. They’re so relaxing they helped a friends Dad with his chronic issues where his throat tightens and won’t let him swallow food. They will improve your life. I keep one in the glove compartment and one in my purse and always have an extra to pass on to a friend that might benefit from it.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I did notice that I calmed down some after taking one of these, but I'm not entirely sure if it wasn't just a placebo effect or being distracted by chewing. If you're interested, I don't think it'd hurt to try them--but I do feel it's a bit pricy if you're not certain

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Can't recommend Bach's enough, and these gummy stress relievers are such a discreet way to help take the edge off stressful situations, without anyone knowing you're on a "chill pill" Highly recommend and often buy these for friends and loved ones dealing with stress, anxiety and overwhelm. If my review helped you please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏👍❣️

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart

Posted on May 5, 2022

I love this brand and use these pastilles when in need, thought I would give myself some variety in flavour and must say Im sadly not a fan of this flavour. So if you like a non flavour with a hint of mild Elderflower this is for you. I didn't get the sense of much orange and generally like elderflower drinks so am a bit puzzled why I didn't like this one.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I often take Rhodiola or Ashwaganda but tried this out as an alternative. Took it when I was in isolation and I felt ok even when I had very limited human interaction. Tastes nice! I Not sure how calming this would be during high stress work times. But, I will report when I have tried it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

i wish i have discovered these little candies before! such a great way to relax before a meeting / big event it helps me with my mini panic attacks. the packaging is amazing i will buy it again