Page 1 - Reviews - Badger Company, Anti-Bug Balm, .6 oz (17 g) - iHerb
DK

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

We also use it this one as an antibug product. First choice is always the spray one it is easier. But this one is also easy to use it with the size in the pocket or bag. For kids it is all good and easy to use it since that have small surface of their body! And the scent is beautiful as all badger products. You wanna smell it since you use it at the first minute! İt also helps moisturizing the skin with quality and natural oils blend .

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

A summertime staple. Soften skin and keep bugs at bay with this effective, DEET-free bug balm. With a woody citrus fragrance, it smells fresh and clean while repelling insects—thanks to a tried-and-true blend of citronella, cedarwood, and lemongrass. So small and compact to carry, now i can just apply on the go!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

It works, did not get bitten by mosquitos. But it leaves a stain on clothes. So I put it on my skin and it was fine. Smell is not pungent. Very convenient way to reapply on-the-go. Doesn't get into my child's eyes unlike the spray bottle type.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This organic anti-bug balm has worked for me indoors and has kept pesky mosquitos at bay. The main scent is citronella and lemongrass. It is very pronounced and acts stimulating. If you use this at night, you might want to add some sleep balm from Badger Company to calm down. I have yet to test it in an outdoor setting.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Perfect for ankles! I usually need bug spray most on my ankles when I'm at a bbq or something in the grass. This is perfect because it's easy to apply, and easy to carry. It smells like citronella, which I personally like. It will make you feel a little slick, though.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I wish there were more in each tube b/c we love this stuff. It's so easy to roll on and it works to keep bugs away! It really works actually. My daughter almost never has bug bites when she remembers to slide this roll over her arms and legs. It also smells great. People always say we smell so good when we walk by them in the summer time!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It’s my second time to order this product. Safe and User friendly. Kids can keep in their school bags and it use by themselves while at school.

c875faf4-5c49-450a-9e4a-22430bfdcbe5
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

our favorite anti-bug balm. the scent of citronella n lemongrass always have a great smell. the size is amazing. its very easy to bring. it has lots of benefit and quality and it comes with a great package. thanks badger🤗

83b62cb2-7f39-4a42-9870-1504cd9b7d74
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

It smell s amazing. Its mousturizing. Its in an easy to carry and easy to apply stick and you guys!! must have if you love traveling and adventure. You guys!! This is the best anti-bug balm stick in my opinion. It is the best anti buf balm stick i ever used.

811c58ab-7ac0-45a3-b96e-79ce21a037c9
7da722cd-6d6f-480b-acbb-2791db56b1bd
ade7b538-ead4-4bfd-895f-45e1deffa960
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Perfect, I need to repurchase again. because it's work, and never bit me again For personal use is good enough, feel soft and frequency let you care Smell is ok, size is enough use in whole summer