DK

4.4
Based on 1,732 Ratings
1,117
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This salve is one if not the best treatments for dry cracked winter hands. Unlike other salves I have tried, Badger absorbs well. The smell is really nice as well. I used this every day this winter and did not develope the usual cracks that come with dry winter skin. High quality product and happy that it comes in a tin packaging that can be repurposed or recycled.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,388

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Okay - this brand is so cute I love it. More importantly, they use good quality ingredients that work. I bought this for my husband because his hands get dry at work. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Such a life saver !! I cannot live without them. I usually have breakouts at the most embarrassing moments, now all i have to do in these situations is stick one on my pimple and go on about my day, it usually decreases overnight but if it doesn’t i can stick a new one in morning and cover it with makeup! I love it ! If my comment was helpful please vote :)

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,406

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Since receiving it, I have been using it every night, the smell and texture reminds of the chest rub cream, so it's very relaxing. easy to use, leave the hands soft and nice especially with the great composition that it has. Packaging is small and easy to carry in your purse or even pocket, I should use more often (during the day) to benefit more from the ingredients

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

WOW what can i say about this Product, I Love Love Love it , The scent is great, The balm goes on like a dream , i but it all over my body, just not my hands , wonderful for cracked skin, it feels oily when you put it on but that goes away really quickly , As i am almost 60 and i have very dry and sensitive skin this helps my skin keeps the fine lines away and i Use it very day , the smell is great , It cares for your skin i used to use the expensive creams but no more In the Australian Climate this is a must have ,

A pleasant smell. good effect on the hands, the skin becomes soft and the effect is felt. I think it will be perfect for the winter period

fefb336f-55cc-40c4-bea4-9531817631ea
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Moisturizes and fits to face perfectly, i’ll for sure buy this Again. The smell is mild snd gentle the quality is nice too i use this mainly to hydrates my hands the size is perfect. I have a sensitive skin due to accutine usage frequency but this has many benefits and provides care