DK

4.5
Based on 1,483 Ratings
1,016
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Nice compact size, lots of product. Very moisturizing and not overly oily. The container is a cute tin which is easy to store and travel with. Packaging is made of recycled materials. I love the all natural ingredients and the smell is divine. It’s almost like a hard wax until you rub the top and allow the warmth of your fingers to soften the product. I like that it’s not a wet or creamy consistency, but a waxier healing balm. I will be including this product into my everyday bedtime routine for sure, I’ve already noticed massive benefits after two uses.

b028b813-c63c-4380-92a4-6629067bb850
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,459

I love this balm so much since I like my feet moisturised when I sleep and the smell is great minty makes the feet feels fresh. Good for people who walks a lot or stand a lot and put it after a long day. There is no big difference between the small size and big size price so better take the bigger one. The small size is very small lasted for a week maybe or two weeks.

The size of the package is bit small but the quality is what matters. The benefits you get from that composition is outstanding. The smell is super relaxing and your tired feet will quickly feel super refreshed and get the care they deserve. I’m adding it to my daily routine for sure!

83e7c46e-ed5f-4759-8b7e-14829ba3b14f
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Have loved this foot balm for years! It smells amazing! The 2oz can goes a long way. I use it on my feet every night. It’s smooth but not greasy. It takes good care of my feet. Badger balms are made with high quality ingredients. I like everything about this foot balm!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This is the best foot balm I've found with natural, organic ingredients. It smells good but isn't overpowering. I use it at bedtime. I put it on, wait a few minutes because it soaks into the skin, then apply more. Then I use a pair of loose socks - cotton or wool depending on the season - and go to sleep. I notice a difference after one use.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I love this product. The smell is minty makes your feet smell fresh and clean. It is very moisturizing. I use it daily on my feet since I like my feet moisturized but what I do not like is that the skin does not absorb it very well it’s just like a layer so better put socks on when using it. It would be great if a person had a long walk day and put this on and sleep. Like this review if it helped :)

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This foot balm is worth it. Badger is a great brand and this product provides a strong layer of moisture for cracked skin on feet. I bought for my husband and put on him because he cries about his feet but is a bit clueless for solutions. I simply apply and put his socks on so that I know they will heal. And they are healing now.