DK

Based on 3,790 Ratings
2,704
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Excellent results and value

This is a solid oil balm which has a gentle smell that dispels soon after application. if you are looking for moisturising effect, it would be better to use a cream or lotion. I used it on diaper rashes for a 2yo and it calms the rashes overnight, thumbs up for that! I also tried using on reddish facial skin suffering an allergy and it works to sooth and calm as well! I find it value for money and it seems to be able to last for quite a while. A great item to have at home for kids.

1683c8eb-fbb2-4b54-a6fb-263fcf07ac1e
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
1,187

I bought this ointment for my mother because I am convinced that it is of good quality, especially since it is intended for babies. I also got the Badger Company joint ointment, I'm happy. I got them cheaply, from a promotion, I recommend. The packaging is beautiful and convenient. I like the composition.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I USE THIS PRODUCT ON EVERYTHING! It is amazing!!! I use it on my childrens cuts and grazes, it just heals them so rapidly, I am amazed at this product line! My children always run and grab it, if they fall over...so that speaks volumes as to the fact that it obviously doesn't STING them...otherwise, a child wouldn't run and grab a product that stung them!!! :) Will order again and again. A must have for any medicine cabinet. The BADGER line of products are ALL AMAZING! Love this large tin it is in. A little bit goes a long way! Smell is mild and nice.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

smells great. texture is a bit hard requires abit of rubbing to induce friction so that it will melt but overall easy to apply. size is great, packaging is ok would be good if the cap are those slowly twisting out cap kind as this my child keeps plucking it out to play with it.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Nourishing and calming. I really like its subtle natural herbal smell. It works perfectly on my dry hands. Now I want to purchase other balms from this brand. Very cute packaging :)

c3b44f8d-3506-4c55-a351-b5c037d51ec1
01e6b79c-e268-4edf-85cb-927a5f679e4d
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

my husband got burnt from the BBQ, and this was the first thing i gave him. although the package size is small, the balm is very easy to use and you need just a small amount to use. leaves the skin moisture and soft, has a great smell. it was important to me that all the ingredients will be natural.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Bought this for my little nephew who is suffering from rashes. He is only a few months old so I must be careful in looking for a natural product which is mild enough for use on baby. Love the clean ingredients of this product and the smell is so natural and soothing. Hope it helps relieving his skin problem.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022