DK

4.4
Based on 1,236 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It’s small compact size means you bring it in purse. The scent of ginger is very mild. And it won’t irritate others. Other types of rubs have strong pungent smell. I searched for this product and finally found it. The quality is good. To use take small amount and rub. I feel that it’s effective.

0e648ef8-1e46-4380-bae3-9c5806ad4753
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Nice scent, not sticky, does relieve sore muscles. Good quality and value for money. The size is perfect if you want something a little portable and/or don't use it very often. Cute packaging. I purchased the smaller size. Have included a photo of the larger sized antibug balm for size comparison.

377908bd-eef8-4663-8601-319200ce6e57
93f2b485-f0b0-4fa9-9b30-a180c6ef368d
f19db7bc-60cb-4b3e-bf64-6ed218bd6f0d
c55ee9f3-0ea4-40eb-a470-a2a859d1d4ad
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

EVERYTHING I’ve ever purchased from Badger has been absolutely perfect. The company has a lot of integrity. I love the scent, it’s high quality, easy to use and apply. They have 2 sizes so if you’re not sure, could always try. I bought a bunch and can’t wait to use them all up.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Buy it for the third or fourth time. My whole family uses its rub. effective in cases of over exercised muscles, aching and inflamed muscles. Have a nice smell of essential oils. The small package size is good for an infrequent usage. Overall, its composition and high quality are a good value for money.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

always due to pain in the knuckle It felt uncomfortable, but I applied it to the painful area. It soaked in without objection and the pain was relieved. I liked the ointment with the subtle ginger scent in adorable package, so I ordered two more gave it to my friends as well.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022
1,055

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,226

M0A
Posted on May 14, 2022

This rub works miraculously.. Few times I had this neck pain and I could barely move my head, so I rub it in the night before going to bed and in the morning the pain is gone. The smell is little bit intense but it does not have any hot or cold effects on the skin.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It does its job well. Had a muscle pain near in my knee and thigh and rub this on and the pain immediately lessen which is awesome. Then went to sleep and after I woke up the pain is very little and rub it again and later almost gone. Definitely will recommend this for those who have muscle pain.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I started working out after maternity and was in quite bad shape, obviously I had lots of pain all over my arms and legs after exhausting activities. using this rub every time and it does help me to feel so much better. it makes feel like a heat, and muscles feel very good the next day