DK

Based on 2,625 Ratings
1,946
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
很好!

This is my second or third purchase. the quality is good as ever, good bargain on 20% off. I used it for salad dressings, together with balsamic vinegar and it taste great. Some people don't like the nutty flavor but that is my favorite. It is lightly greenish in colour which indicates that the oil is very fresh. The design of the month of the bottle is superb. It efficiently protect the oil from oxidizing. Of course I store it in the fridge as well.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Flaxseeds have many benefits such as omega 3, 6 and 9 which supports heart health. Supposedly good for hair and skin as well but have not seen positive result... like the nutty flavour but it has a bitter taste...add to bread or rice for healthier option.. do not like the packaging as it is difficult to handle the lid/cover

27ec723c-57f5-4724-b7a8-8c247dca00c2
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I once bought Now Food flax and was disappointed when I realised halfway through that it was a blended oil. Since then, I look carefully at the ingredients before buying. You can't tell the quality from the packet, so I've been buying from here for a few years mainly, trusting them. I eat it on yoghurt in the morning. My husband doesn't eat it because it upsets his bowel, whether it is too effective or not suitable for his constitution.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This product was packaged well, the bottle uses medicine grade plastic packaging. The quality of the flax oil is great, has a slight nutty flavor to it, mixes in great with dressings for salads and cooked vegetables. So far I enjoy this product and look forward to the benefits and results. I'll definitely purchase again.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This supplement is very good in quality, has a slight nutty flavor to it which is fine for me. Due to health, I have to take a tablespoon of it everyday and I don't mind it. Sometimes I incorporate into salads as well which is also quite nice. It is packaged well and uses medicine grade plastic packaging. Overall a great product and I'll buy again.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Excellent quality, maybe close to best of it's kind in the world. Really a great way to get your body happy about making it's own omegas. Non compromise in food harvesting is something to celebrate. Medicine grade plastic packaging is another sign of this company's dedication to it's own promise of excellence all the way. Thank you Barlean's for your presence on iHerb. Thank you iHerb for featuring high calibre food product on your site.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This organic flax oil has high quality and great taste compares to others that were fishy. I add it after I steam my vegetables and used it to mix with other salad dressing! Our family loves this flax oil and it has been a so good omega source to our diet !

Posted on May 12, 2022

I have used this product daily for over 10 years which, when combined with quark or cottage cheese and mixed in a high speed blender, has huge medicinal benefits for clearing arterial plaque. The German woman scientist , Joanna Budwig, who discovered Omega 3s and its medicinal qualities, always used Barlean's Flax Oil and considered it the best in the world!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Product is worth trying and is 100! I have tried this brand and it is a god send! The quality, ingredients, tolerable taste and texture are what keeps me coming back. It has done wonders for my skin and hair. The taste is somewhat nutty but no fish taste. Normally, packaged safely with no leaks.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

We love this Flax Oil, and use it daily to help with obtaining omega oils in our diet. The quality of Barlean's products is unsurpassed, in my opinion. I like using the 16oz. package, as I can use it up without having too much of the lignans settle to the bottom before I am done with it. (Yes, I do tilt it at various angles to keep the lignans stirred up!) Shipping from iHerb always gets here really fast, so the freshness of the product is excellent. I do use this as one of the ingredients in my home-made vinaigrette dressing - we can't detect it by taste, so keeps my flavor perfect!