DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,001

High quality ingredients with marvelous scent in every use. fits all ages and size is reasonable. the package looks professional and my hair smells great, my sensitive scalp benefits from the composition and being moisturized, which is just what I want when using a shampoo. do try it not every day but every second day, that way you will keep year skin and scalp healthy and shiny.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Their name says it all: Beauty without Cruelty! That's really it, isn't it! Cruelty-free IS beauty - both inner and outer. That's why we love and trust BWC products. They use great ingredients and I love the light and non-chemical scent of this shampoo. I am in my 50's and so having a shampoo that leaves my hair soft, full and clean is wonderful!!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I love this shampoo. It doesn't dry out my hair, and I don't use conditioner. I reduce my hair washing to once or twice a week, and this shampoo keeps my scalp oil free for a week. Granted I have probably achieved this ability for my hair over time, as my scalp has adjusted to less frequent washing. I don't normally use any additional product on my hair, and I have long straight hair, relatively fine, but a lot of it. I used Avalon Organics Thickening Biotin shampoo for years, and that is a great shampoo too, but this one keeps my scalp oil free for much longer, and I only need to repeat wash once instead of twice to get my hair clean. Also, a little goes a long way, and the product lathers well. The only minus is that this shampoo doesn't have much of a scent - although that might equally be a plus, if one doesn't like a scent.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Gorgeous natural scent, great quality shampoo I use for my dogs, for the natural flea-repelling, skin loving benefits. Their hair is so soft after, that friends who admired my dogs' fur have purchased this based on my recommendation!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I bought this as a clarifying shampoo that would be gentle on my demi-permanent colored hair. It works great - great suds, great clean, great smell. Will repurchase.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I've been using this shampoo for 5 years and counting! Introduced this product to my partner and he loves it. Downside is that the price kept increasing :(

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I recently bought this shampoo and I absolutely love it! I makes my scalp clean without drying my hair and the ingredients are amazing for the hair

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Very refreshing and purifying for the scalp- which should be what youre looking for if youre buying a formula that highlights Rosemary, Mint and tea tree as the "headlining" ingredients. i did not end up buying a second time yet, but probably would buy again only to use as a purifying shampoo followed by an ACV rinse to help get rid of build up. it would leave my hair extra clean and bouncy, but as someone with frizz and dehydration, its not what I need at the moment. Otherwise it seems to be a good shampoo