DK

icarotwist
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Great soap!

I have to say that I am really impressed with the Better Life natural soap. I have been using it for a few weeks now and my skin feels so much softer and smoother. I also love the fact that it is sulfate- and triclosan-free. I feel good knowing that I am not harming the environment when I use this soap.

8151824f-1fed-48f5-9475-79f07f1921b1
963b8df6-60e3-45c3-968c-edf384229954
6ab673db-94ff-44c0-b97d-6857e0c2dfc3
327e2e60-51f3-4d36-b6a1-4cea04a00f25
d8f50b39-17ea-4aa0-88b6-db5ee9cfedb0
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Clary Sage is one of my favorite scents, this does not disappoint. I have sensitive skin and have had no issues with irritation with this product so far.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Have been using Better Life dish soap for many years. So I have confidence on this brand. This is y first time trying this product and I'm not disappointed.

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

it has a strong scent so for those of you who doesn't like it you better keep away with it. I don't have a problem with scented cosmetics but this one really took me by surprise. other than that I really liked it left my skin super soft.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

It's soap, haha... What more can I say? I bought this because I love clary sage. Finding products with it is a rare treat! Clary sage has a very unique herbal scent that may not appeal to everyone though, so just be aware of that if you don't already know what it smells like.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I’m curious about the clary sage scent. I hope it help with relaxing after shower. The price is not bad.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

herbal scent body and face use good quality good size and package. good quality doesnt dry my skin recomended

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Not too dry and the smell so good . I hope it can be more long-lasting . Will rebuy it

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

the only sage shower gel that i could find in the market , nice