DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Tastes like a milkshake!

I was hesitant to try Whey protein. I’m sensitive to dairy and get stomach problems if I eat too much. Also I’m always worried about the quality of the milk it’s derived from. I check out this brand and it’s one of the cleanest I could find on the market. Additionally I really wanted to find something without sweeteners. I want to control the contents of my meals as much as possible so the fact it only uses natural vanilla flavouring was another big selling point. I’ve been using this for a week now and honestly it’s one of the best protein shakes I’ve tasted. Super smooth and I just add whatever flavour I feel like each day. Definitely purchasing a larger one next time.

dbf303ba-233f-4c5a-ad35-73065f76624d
2ea93aed-e88f-4da1-b87b-a6e6776ded17
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I researched a bit into protein powders and found the BioChem whey to stack up against the rest in terms of quality ingredients, benefits, taste and cost. It's an affordable and high quality post-workout supplement and I especially like that it doesn't have all the sugar that other powders do. I prefer this natural one to the flavored options

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great quality protein powder. I get the unflavored kind due to my daughter who needs to gain weight but is picky about the texture of protein powder. I am able to hide this in a milk shake and she doesn’t notice which is a win! Highly recommend this supplement for kids and adults alike.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I am correcting a review I did earlier on this product. It does not taste weird as someone had asked. I confused this brand with the same brand Whey Protein that is vanilla flavored, rather than Natural flavored, which I often order. Both of these are just fine when blended with almond milk or a liquid protein drink and sometimes with fresh fruit...at least for me. Sorry for the confusion.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I’ve used this product for years and am happy with the energy I feel after workouts. I’ve also recommended it to clients that are lactose intolerant and they have been able to use it without it issue. They have an organic version as well. At one point, I think they used stevia but when I looked at the ingredients, it appears they only use organic cane sugar now which is fantastic! They do use sunflower lecithin and xanthan gum which some folks may be sensitive to. UPDATE: some labels show they still use stevia and some don’t. Check the ingredient labels for each as they seem to differ.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have used Biochem protein for several years now. I find it’s a highly effective way to increase my daily protein intake. I love the fact it’s essentially soy and lactose-free. I have no problem digesting this product and it mixes easily in both water or almond milk. It’s difficult to find protein powder with quality ingredients that do not contain added sugars or other undesirable chemicals. Though not flavored, the natural flavor has a pleasant, subtle vanilla taste. I’ll continue to make it a part of my daily supplements.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Quality whey that doesn't upset my sensitive stomach. Drinking it on its own without adding other sweetener or flavours is fine as well. Doesn't have much smell or taste hence easy to mix with smoothies etc. I take it daily to meet my protein intake and this definitely keeps me full as well. Makes a great breakfast shake!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

In the look for whey powder that doesn't contain ingredients I can't eat (such as soy components), but with a decent flavor (I hate most of what's out there), I only found two, and this is the one I'm going to keep. Great mild flavor (a non-sweet vanilla shake), blends well, you don't feel the aftertaste of whey or sweeteners (since there are no sweeteners) and I only wish it was cheaper, like some of the good whey powders I can't have, but other than that, very nice.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This has been our go-to protein for 15 years. Blends well in hot or cold liquids. Doesn't clump. We get the natural flavor so it blends with almost anything from milk to oatmeal, and even in coffee. Highly recommend.