DK
1,338

Based on 2,628 Ratings
1,338
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Taste good and easy to use. Mixes well with either just soy milk or add other fruits. Daughter and husband loves it after a workout!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Ordered d for my husband, he loves it and use it for almost 2 years daily after his workout. i also baked with it some protein-muffins which came out really nice :)

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I bought this powder instead of Solgar Whey because that one was out of stock and this showed good contents without additives. The main difference is that this one has stevia, so when I take 30-40 grams of protein, it's very very sweet. As a liquid sweet dessert, it's kinda good. I recommend Solgar Whey To Go Vanilla if you want the same result, but no sweetness.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

Great vanilla taste. Let’s be honest, it does not taste like natural vanilla, more of an artificial taste, but it still is the right amount of sweet and most of all, it has no chemical / whey aftertaste which is great. It blends very well in liquid, no lumps - and the composition and macros are great. Additionally, Biochem is 3rd party tested for heavy metals and harmful components. On the pricier side but well worth it.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This protien powder is extremely well suited for my diet and workout routine. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I tried the smaller size and loved it! So I had to get the bigger one . It’s so refreshing . Will keep buying

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It was nice Vanilla flavour. It's not too sweet.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This protein was more than great and it was easy

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

I prefer Biochem whey as it’s ingredients are safe and of top quality. I have been using this brand for more than 2 years now and I love it. The packaging from iHerb was very good.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have been using this product for a long time and am ready to leave your feedback! Every day, the whole family uses the products of this company. Best price == quality on the market! I advise everyone, you will not regret ordering =)