DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Excellent cleaner that doesn't smell!!! Concentrated, I put about 2 tablespoons in 32 oz of bottled water and spray bottle. I use it for kitchen counters, bathroom counter tops and bathtub, even stainless steel. Not the best for glass, I still use just a little blue Dawn in bottled water for that. But, everything else I use this. Have been using biokleen products for decades!! Good quality, clean cleaning :)

Great product that cleans well. I love the scent--pleasant but not too strong. I recommend it for most cleaning projects--kitchen and bathroom especially.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I really like this cleaner. Does a good job on grease. And it’s concentrated so it should last a long time. I would definitely by again since I don’t like using harsh chemicals.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I use it to clean my floor. It is effective. I also like this size bottle as I won’t run out of it so soon. The fragrance is very pleasant.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Concentrated cleaner, easily diluted to make surface spray or floor cleaner. Light citrus scent, only sticks around for the first hour or so. I've repurchased many times. Update: sadly it is too expensive now. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Fantastic all purpose cleaner. Cleans grime and dirt well. My favourite go to cleaner, however, the price is increasing making it less affordable.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Love this as cleaner. It cleans scum and scud off toilet floors and wall tiles well.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is my all time favorite cleaning solution and I'm so happy it's being stocked again!

Miranda
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I am happy to see this product again. I totally love it. Little goes a long way

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

One of the best All Purpose Cleaners that i have ever bought. It has a good smell, leaving a nice scent around the house