DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

USES: removes stains, to whiten and brighten the color of clothes. MAIN INGREDIENTS: sodium carbonate, sodium sulfate, hydrogen peroxide, sodium gluconate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, glycerin, sodium chloride. COLOUR: white. SCENT: nice citrus smell. TEXTURE: fine grains powder. SIZE & PACKAGING: 907g in a plastic jar with a turn and screw lid as well as a scoop. WHY EXCELLENT: nice smell, does not bleach clothes or cause color to run out but brightens clothes that have permanent stains caused by sweat, also effective in deodorizing and disinfecting dirty clothes.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I’ve been using this for a few years now , my go to for clean clothes. My daughters nose started bleeding one day n she used a towel to clean herself. The whole towel had spots of red blood , used this to wash it and it came out so clean , not a spot in sight. The scent is nice , great quality. Good size container.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I can tell you how much I love this product when it comes to getting your cloths clean this doesn't every time . I only wish they would stop using plastic but maybe soon.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I bought this product based on reviews I read here on iHerb. I must say, this oxygen bleach really works at keeping the whites white, helps get rid of stains and keeps the clothes bright. I recommend it.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I had issues with my clothes coming out kind of dingy after switching from traditional laundry detergents & this works well to boost efficacy of my detergent.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Wow! Thanks God! It does its work. I sometimes soak the laundry before using the machine or sometimes just add some for pre-wash coarse.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

A good oxygen bleach-does its work for 100%. I use approximately 1 spoon for full loaded washing machine and the things are perfectly white.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Easy to use to brighten without bleach. Trusted brand! Very effective when washing my clothes.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Amazing product, better alternative for whitening fabrics & removing the stains from both colored & whites .