DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Delicious

This pasta has brown rice and yellow lentil, and both are not only flavorful, but aren't mushy when you cook them, al dente is very important to my family.. Not only that, but this is a high-quality organic product, tested for glyphosates, which we really appreciate. I will be purchasing more.

Posted on May 7, 2022

It’s in a cardboard package and the size is big enough for the family of four. The quality is great and the taste good as well. It has safe ingredients so is very convenient to use it for kids Mac and cheese. I’m very satisfied with my purchase.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Finally gluten free pasta is something I want to eat. I have issues with wheat, so for a long time I just didn't eat pasta. Then there were gluten free pastas available that didn't taste that great. But things have improved a lot since then, and this pasta has good taste and texture. If you have found this review helpful, please give a thumbs up. Serving size, for me, is nowhere close to what they say on the box. Pasta is not a staple in my diet, but something I do enjoy occasionally, so I feel the quality of the ingredients makes it worth buying. .

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is absolutely THE BEST gluten-free macaroni I've ever tasted and I've tried ALL of them. It is BY FAR my favorite. Tastes just like regular macaroni. Cooks up perfectly every single time, doesn't fall apart or have any weird flavor or texture. It is a 10! I am so glad I found it. Thank you, iHerb, and thank you Bionaturae! ALL Bionaturae pasta and other products are fantastic! :-)

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Love this Marconi ❤️☺️, i cooke this then add some salt, peppercorn, garlic lemon and ginger seasoning and soy sauce, i also add tbs olive oil and 3 tbs nutritional yeast 👌🏻😋, this make such a delicious meal that contain Carb Fat Protein fibre and lots of nutrition and antioxidant + taste amazing Plz don’t forget to press thumbs up 🤍

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It's great to have a gluten free option for my son who has gluten intolerance. Wheat has been ruined by "bad breeding" and overuse of glyphosate. Even if you don't have gluten intolerance, it's a good idea to seriously limit consumption of wheat. Other cereals and legumes must be organic, or they too will be contaminated with Glyphosate. Enjoy healthy pasta with peace if mind with this product. Two thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

It's a good pasta but the size is kind of small. If you have a big family try to buy more. I made macaroni and cheese and it was really yummy! Loved it!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

This is my favorite GF pasta-holds together super well. Wonderful for a pasta salad or macaroni and cheese. High on protein and quick cooking.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This is super for breakfast and meal as it’s gluten free, no worries for my kids who are sensitive. The taste is good and it’s healthy food for my family. It’s also in good size.