DK

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Good

I try to have organic gluten free pasta, so I usually buy organic brown rice spaghetti from jovial which is amazing, but found this and decided to get this since it’s cheaper than the jovial one. I’ll switch to this one if this is better than or as good as the jovial one since it’s cheaper! If you live in Japan, I looked for organic gluten free pasta on Rakuten, but I couldn’t find any that’s as cheap as this one.

3c8b6186-4206-468e-a9b6-055ff5b46577
9cda1051-af75-4d66-a1e1-bd7eb7d14514
e3c46158-3728-44f6-8fa4-ded3971cb940
622bad70-4ab2-4682-baf0-30b49037f1d2
8764c938-12fe-410c-b561-38c051a7052b

This product is healthy, tastes perfect, and is so easy to use, it takes only 8 minutes to cook! The package size is large enough to have 6-8 servings. My family loves this pasta with tomato sauce, porcini mushrooms, or an alfredo sauce. My kid is happy to cook it after school by himself, his favorite is with pesto sauce and some fresh basil leaves. I am a repetitive client and will buy it again. Good quality and healthy ingredients for a reasonable price. Highly recommended! Please, leave a thumb up if you find my review useful. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is THE BEST gluten-free spaghetti I've ever tasted and I've tried ALL of them. It is BY FAR my favorite. Can't even tell it's GF. :-) Cooks up perfectly every single time, doesn't fall apart or have any weird flavor or texture. It's so good! I like it better than regular spaghetti. ALL Bionaturae products are extra wonderful. Thank you, iHerb! :-)

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

My kiddo loves it... I cook it for him regularly. It is very easy to cook and very full of benefits especially for kids who do not like eating lentil, so by this product they eat lentil without knowing that. It is very easy to prepare. I recommend it for kids with allergy food coz it is gluten free.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Good but not great the ingredients are really good the texture of spaghetti is what i didn’t like not like the other gluten free ones that I’m used to

0a452e25-04ef-4f89-a985-52cb082790a9
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very god pasta! Nice bite, no mushiness and healthy whole grain. Pasta is hard to screw up, but gluten free versions are tricky, and I've had the weird textured spaghetti before. This one is good quality.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I was seeking an alternative to gluten spaghetti that still tastes great & this is it! I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious this is & that it tastes like regular spaghetti but it’s a healthier version. Will continue to purchase!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am gluten free. This product is excellent. Best I have tasted. Remember just because someone does not like and gives it bad review does not mean you will not like it. Tastes differ.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Excellent quality and taste, I suggest leaving it for 1 minute less than diretions to get "Al dente" pasta Packaging is easy to open and use. Price to size ratio is reasonable.

Posted on May 7, 2022

When cooked to al dente, the noodles have a great texture. They hold up well with sauce and don't fall apart like some other GF noodles.