DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is an excellent quality olive oil for the price. There is no bitterness in the taste and is rather smooth, and so is well-suited to using in salads or as a dip with balsamic vinegar. I have also used it to cook meat in a pan and the flavour remained stable at medium high heat. I highly recommend this and have purchased it twice myself.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

The best olive oil I've ever tasted from iHerb! Thank you very much, iHerb! Great quality! It has the stinging effect at the back of the throat which means it has the antioxidants and authentic staff.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

I prefer italian olive oils and during the years I bought olive oil in Italy of small craft shops. But quarantine have changed my summer plans and first year I didn't buy the oil. that's why I tried this oil and can tell that this is true Italian olive oil!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Good quality amazing ingredients doesn't affect my stomach and feel good after consumption

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

fast delivery!! i bought this product several times before. i love the quality. packaging is also good. simple clean ingredients. will purchase again!!!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Nice rich flavor but not bitter at all. Love that this oil is 100% from Italy and first cold pressed.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Very high quality olive oil with strong olive smell. I used it to cook mushroom with garlic tonight, taste so good!

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Haven’t used yet but the size is good and the ingredients quality is amazing Please like

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

The oil is delicious, but the cap is not working well. It's hard to open and close. Pls make it better. Thanks!