DK
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

i suffered from adrenal fatigue for years. but after taking this product my stress is now very much controlled and i dont feel the adrenal fatigue as much.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Great quality, wide range herbal ingredients. Taste is not so great, but I didn't expect else from a herbal product. It won't last long if used as a cleansing protocol, due to bigger dosage required.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This supplement is made with quality ingredients and easy to use packaging. I have not been using it very long, but I think I will feel improvement soon.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

After a lot of stress my adrenals are weak so I was recommended Loving Energy and I love it! I have built up to 2 droppers twice a day and it is definitely helping me. Its easy to take diluted in a little water and the taste is soothing.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Trying this based on a recommendation here. The liquid has an herbal taste, but its not unpleasant. The supplement is supposed to give energy, can't quite tell yet.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I have been on it for a month and haven’t noticed a whole lot of difference being on it, but I love the ingredients and it hasn’t been making anything worse.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I sleep! Adrenal support, hormone support, sanity support. Great product

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I start from 13 drops and it dose it job. Although the taste is not as sweet and attractive as loving energy- daily, it is acceptable. I still need time to get used to it as I feel dizzy easy after taking it.

I like it , energetic with daily use Healthy ingredient Good quality Good taste Nice package

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I DONT KNOW ECACLY WHAT IS DOOING IT BUT ITS LIKE MAGIC. EVERY SENCE OF EXATY IS SCATTERED