DK
3.6

3.6
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Natural Curves supplement helps to reduce sagging breasts and enlarge them. After the end of the breastfeeding stage, the breasts get saggy, and this is also due to the weakness of the breast muscles Natural curves capsules provide you with the elements you need to nourish the breast, giving you an attractive and even shape, without the need for any surgical procedures.

15b52c2d-4fb7-4f97-afd7-f7a90b624e79
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

So I've measured my bust right before starting the tablets and it was 85cm. After using the whole bottle I remeasure again and it was 90cm. It does work. Not a plastic surgery, don't expect what only a plastic surgery could do, but these tablets do work. They also make the boobs feel perkier

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It's the first time that i will try those natural curves ( i heared a lot of positive results with many people ) so i can't tell nothing now about this product because i just received it today and will begin .. maybe later i will rewrite my opinion about my new experience ..

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

The pills are really big, but other than that the result are amazing. In less that one week to start to see the result. You don't see it any other part of your body than your breast. If you stop to take them they lose the effect but maybe I haven't use it for a long period I the correct way. The pills dont have a bad taste .

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Bought it for a friend, hasn't been taking it yet, I recommended that she does some complementary exercises for breast lifting, I have benefited from some already, for generally skinny girls adding chickpeas and aquafaba as well as millet or sorghum to the diet will help as well. I will buy this myself if my friend reports good results..

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

After taken it 3 weeks, I feel my 34C bra very tight, have to change to 32D. In order to maximize the effect, it’s better to take it along with Maca as most people suggested in their reviews.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Bought quite few times already, love how it makes my breasts feel more perky and volumy, not sure if it actually got a size bigger, but I see and feel the difference.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I have been taken it for a little more than one week now. I don't see any results yet, but it seems to improve my skin condition. I have acne-prone skin and usually have 2-3 new acnes every week. But ever since I took this supplement, it clears my face.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

It’s only been 1 week and half that am using it . I didn’t see any difference yet on chest area but my Hips are slightly changing . It also cause to get hungry and caused me acne . But I will wait until finishing the bottle to give the final result :)