DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I am delighted to discover that this product really helps me manage the discomfort of dry mouth especially in the night when I refrain to drink too much fluids. The flavor is slightly minty. I like that it gently hydrates my mouth since there is no alcohol content. It also refreshes my breath and makes me feel relaxed just before bedtime. Will definitely buy again once I have finished this bottle.

85bfe181-2c85-4d22-a18c-87da582e51a2
1348974f-d5dd-4b74-b52a-9a3e7dcab02b
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I've loved Biotene products for a long time to soothe dry mouth symptoms. I find that if I use the rinse before bed I wake up with little to no morning breath. The flavor is very mild and it has an alcohol-free gentle formula so it leaves your mouth feeling clean without stripping.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

1,349

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,216

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

i have been using the gentle mint version but i saw that this fresh mint version seems to be more popular so i wanted to give it a try. Reality is that after trying i prefer the gentle mint verison because this fresh mint version is more spicy and kind of makes some part of tongue a bit numb, and it feels awful. As for the moisturising effect, both are the same. Conclusion i will just stick to gentle mint version.