DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
I liked these a lot

I like taking amino acids and found the composition and ingredients fit my goals in what I look for in a product. I tend to be picky about the quality, but I like Bluebonnet. Of course, 1000 mg is a chunky sized pill to swallow, but it's worth it for the complete protein and benefits of aminos.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Very good product. The quality is good and ingredients are very complete. I was looking for something like this for a while. Now I have it. The package is high quality and convenient, because the tablets have a big size. I guess it is competing my protein diet and the benefits are starting to appear. I feel better and like my streght is coming back to me.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I took a few pills a few times a day and think they were working as I got a few zits. I stopped taking them after about a week; I should've known better as I'm sensitive to dairy so I was stuffy and headachy on these but I'm sure they'd be great for others. I found beef amino acids instead (but not grass-fed which would've been better).

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Swanson always has the best products, for sure that this is the best of its kind, great food supplement. 8Only one thing to be careful about, it contains a glace of white color these tablets, Titanium Dioxide.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

i have been using for approx 2 months - resulting in improved muscles and joints condition, clearly felt during my stretching excercises. i have been taking 1 caps per day which seems sufficient for me.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Have been taking amino acids in the last 4 years, have to switch brand because they stopped the production of my usual brand. Hope this one will be just as great.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

wonderful quality big size package I feel more energy and it helps with muscles gain and training

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Great brand and product! If you measure the price-quality, this is an ideal option!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

excellent amino acids. I like composition. taken with enzymes. raised them protein