DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

These seem to be really helping with my digestion. Please read about Betaine HcL pepsin and learn how to take with gradually increasing/decreasing doses. Also before taking this I suggest doing the baking soda home test to see if your stomach acids are in fact low. I’m up to 6 Betaine HCL pills after my first bite of food containing meat and I really notice a difference. No bloating, gas or heartburn later, my stomach stays flat. I will continue to order. And I love that this supplement is in a glass bottle! I’m so tired of toxic plastic everything.

It seems like the last thing in the world you'd try, but in fact acid reflux is frequently caused by LOW stomach acid so these acid supplements work. The reason is that low acid means your food doesn't digest - it ferments. You'd know this because you were burping at the same time you have the reflux. This is not the only cause of reflux, but it is common. So, if I ever get indigestion, I take two or three of these capsules. But, now I take one or two of these with each meal and I NEVER get acid reflux. In addition, my energy is better, cravings have been reduced and I was able to overcome a yeast overgrowth problem.

Memepodesta
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I was taking another brand which was only available through my healthcare provider and I am happy to have found this. Works great, maybe even better than my previous one. Quality product!!! Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

High quality product. I have tried many types of HCL + Pespsin supplement and I can say this was the best one that suits me in regard to efficacy and size of the package. kinda pricy but it gives good effect

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great to help with my digestions as i was on PPIs for a year so after stopping them i had a lot of problems and reflux so now i’m using hcl before meals especially if it has proteins and gradually building up the dose

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I found it really effective in digestion improvement. Dosage is easy to adjust to your situation. Tasteless, clean ingredients. Enough for a long time.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Excellent for aiding digestion and addressing problems from poor digestion.

Posted on May 1, 2021

Is a good product, increases stomach acidity, but you need to be careful and listen to sensations in your stomach after taking to figure out your own correct dosage.

Fateeme
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It's good! I will buy it again