DK

4.7
Based on 2,603 Ratings
2,006
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This is my favorite magnesium supplement. Bluebonnet nutrition makes quality products. I use this buffered chelated magnesium to help with sleep as well as with anxiety. It works. I need the buffered version because it is easier on my digestive tract. It has a 200 mg dose per capsule. Magnesium bisglycinate is a highly absorbable form of magnesium. It is buffered with magnesium oxide and that works well with my sensitive system. Hands down .... my favorite.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I've started these Magnesium tablets after checking many options and decided to buy these as the tablets are buffered making it more gentle on the digestive tract and easier to absorb. They are also easy to swallow and most importantly, the effect was almost immediate. Before I started taking Magnesium, I was waking up every other night with painful leg cramps. To my astonishment, the effect took place quickly as the leg cramps were gone within two days. I've since finished the smaller jar of 60 capsules and already started the bigger jar of 120 capsules, and to this day, NO MORE LEG CRAMPS!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I've started these Magnesium tablets after checking many options and decided to buy these as the tablets are buffered so they don't cause any discomfort. They are also easy to swallow and most importantly, the effect was almost immediate. Before I started taking Magnesium, I was waking up every other night with painful leg cramps. To my astonishment, the effect took place quickly as the leg cramps were gone within two days. I've since finished a whole bottle and started another one and to this day, NO MORE LEG CRAMPS!!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

literally the only supplement that helps with my constipation issue. i've been taking two every night for the past few years. was worried there would be other side effects but i've been to regular health screening and haven't had any other mineral imbalances. so i guess it's safe for long term consumption as long as you keep to about 400mg a day.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

For me this magnesium supplement really makes a difference in my sleep quality, as well as in general calmness or stress management. Very good dose of 200 mg of magnesium per capsule. Pills are a tiny bit too big in size, but still manageable, has no taste. Big package makes it excellent price-quality ratio.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This is the best quality of magnesium that I have found to date. Maybe it’s the buffering, but I seem to be able to take larger amounts without it upsetting my digestion. I believe it helps that it is chelated. I listened to a popular biochemist, many years ago, who said that supplementation of magnesium is so important to calcium absorption from diet. So, this is my approach for getting the calcium that I need.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I chose this magnesium over others because it is supposed to cause fewer troubles to the digestive system. I take magnesium in complex with p-5-p (B6) of the same manufacturer. So far no side effects. The capsule itself has no smell, is tasteless and big. Keep in mind if the size matters. The length of the capsule is around 2,5 cm. The package is great. I was worried a bit about glass bottles traveling around the world, but everything was fine.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,102
3,318

Please buy BlueBonnet! (So I know they will be profitable and I can always order from them!) I have multiple food allergies which cause me to have nutritional deficiencies. Not only can I browse their site with filters that protect me from my allergens, but they're also the highest quality I've ever tried and I've tried over 10-15 brands. I'm so thankful I found them, it changes how I feel and there's nothing better than feeling healthy! I can tell if a vitamin or supplement isn't high quality because when I get my regular levels checked I'll be low. I've never had that issue since I switched to BlueBonnet.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I take three of these in the evenings to help relax for sleeping. Many of us are deficient in magnesium and it is important for so many things! This formula does not affect my gut or bowel movements and also helps with muscle cramps (mainly leg and foot) with Keto. Also bysglinate is the most absorbable form.