DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is another product my alternative MD prescribed several years ago. I stay with Bluebonnet brand because this formula, taken at night, keeps the leg cramps from happening and my fingernails are firm. They don't flake or splinter. D3 with it is a good balancer to help the other minerals work better. Some people can't take much magnesium, but most of us are too low in it. Find your level, what works for you.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The quality is very good. Delivery is also fast. I'm satisfied. I'd like to buy it i herb again. The whole family is sharing. I recommend it to everyone.

8411625d-a071-4118-bee9-5ef6ea88fe5f
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I have been taking this for years. My Dr. recommended it for my heart. I feel the dosage and combination is very good, although most days, I take 2 instead of 4 because I am tiny, and I eat healthy.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Bluebonnet's Calcium Citrate Magnesium Plus Vitamin D3 Caplets provide calcium in a chelate of calcium citrate and magnesium in a chelate of magnesium aspartate. Plus, natural form vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) from lanolin. Available in easy-to-swallow caplets for maximum assimilation and absorption.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

It serves Calcium, Magnesium, and Vitamin D at the same time. There are many similar products, but I chose this as it has a good combination of amounts for each component!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The magnesium in this product always helps me with Charlie horses, plus it give me a relaxed feeling. I ordered the tablets for the ease of them, but wish I had ordered the liquid. It seems to work more quickly.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.