DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I have been looking for and choosing from a large assortment of dietary supplements with the composition of magnesium, calcium, zinc and chose this option. This company uses only natural ingredients and this was the key point in choosing. I take 3 pcs with vitamin D. An excellent drug, I liked it. All natural ingredients. The smell is pleasant. Packed well. The quality is excellent.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I had been taking calcium without magnesium and was experiencing crawling sensations in my calves at night. I switched to this formula and that stopped

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I have been looking for a large assortment of dietary supplements with the composition of magnesium, calcium, zinc and chose this option. This company uses only natural ingredients, and this was the key point in choosing. All natural ingredients. The quality is excellent.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I think the tablet is quite a big size, so I had a hard time to swallow. Also, I felt some smell after took it. I don't know how I explain the smell but I don't like it.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Great value & well-designed product .. Bone health is very important as we age...

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product! His friends recommended him to me and I am grateful to them for that! I will order more!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I received it quickly it was nicely packed. I really enjoy it. My leg cramps have vanished. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love this supplement company. Calcium is well absorbed from this manufacturer. Thank you)

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The vitamins are good, but the size is too big.