DK

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Wouldn't ever take a calcium pill again

I enjoy taking a liquid calcium product rather than a large pill twice a day. Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium Magnesium is far superior to any other liquid calcium also. It doesn't have any aftertaste, in fact, the flavors enhance the taste of Bluebonnet liquid calcium. I have been using this product for over 10 years. 1 tablespoon in the morning and 1 in the evening. So beneficial.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have a hard time swallowing big pills, so I decided to try this liquid calcium supplement. First off, it tastes great! Not chalky like others I've tried. It came well-wrapped in bubble wrap, which I appreciated. I love that is has vitamin D as well, since I need both for my thyroid condition.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This magnesium supplement is great because it has calcium and vitamin D3 in it as well, and this combination helps your body to be able to absorb it better. I use this during pregnancy to help with any deficiencies to make sure the baby has plenty of magnesium available. I also notice that I never get Charlie horses in my legs when using this. The blueberry taste is great, though it’s still a supplement and tastes chalky.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I love this liquid calcium. It has a good taste. It has a good proportion of calcium citrate to magnesium and includes Vitamin D3, also. Most important for me is that it goes down easily because all calcium pills I have tried to take have been, for me anyway, too hard to swallow. Thank you, Bluebonnet.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This is great way to take calcium/magnesium if you don't get enough in your diet or have higher needs. I dislike taking a bunch of capsules or tablets. It's easily absorbed and can be taken anytime. I think it tastes good, not artificial or too sweet. Great discovery. Good quality as far as I can tell.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Great product. All that is required in the one dose that a nutritionist prescribed for my daughter. Have been using this product for a few years now and very happy with it. Tastes great. Good quality product. The ingredients are high class and the combination substitutes the need to use a number of different other supplements.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I am a nutritionist and recommend this product to most of my clients to calm anxiety, stabilize blood sugar and mood and for bone health. It is affordable, easy to swallow and the combination allows for improved absorption in the body.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have been using Bluebonnet liquid calcium for several years. Blueberry is my favorite flavor and I'm confident in the benefit if gives for my health.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Bluebonnet liquid Calcium Magnesium is both delicious and beneficial to pre-menopausal ladies, for supporting bone density. My naturopath recommended this supplement because the brand is known for quality products. It has been easy to add into my daily routine.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great taste and value. I like this supplement because it is good to take at night and it helps me relax. I am keto, so I need to take extra calcium and magnesium, and this fits the bill!