DK
4.9

4.9
Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Good

A great way to get your B12 and folic acid supply. This product has nice taste and similar effect to other liquid B12 supplements I've tried. It has similar potency and effect on nervous system. But this one is cheaper than the other products I've tried, so it is a good value for money. One minor disadvantage is the plastic dropper that is poor quality.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Consuming this while i started training in Gym, It is quite helpful. Just 1 dropper a day. Validity also comes for more than 2 years, you can keep in fridge and it works well. I have been consuming for more than 5 months now. No side effects.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great quality product, i gave it to my son that had some luck of Vitamin B12 and it is very helpful. Improve energy levels, ingredients are exactly what we needed. Package is convinien. worked on nervous system too. thanks

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

On moving towards a predominantly vegan diet, I needed to add b12 and I wasn’t disappointed. The taste is more to berries. The bottle and packaging works well with me. I personally don’t keep it in the fridge because I forget to have it once it is not infront of me. But highly recommended even if you are not going through non-animal products diet.

Seriously support your overall energy levels without crushes and jitters. It helps to keep your nervous system and blood healthy. Also, it is necessary in DNA syntesys. Absorption is connected to the intrinsic factor of the stomack, so people with certain stomach pathology might have a proboblems with absorption. Folic acid pomote the absorption in the small intestine (mostly i the illeum). Highly recommended product.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

Many b12 come in an oily unbearable liquid but not this one. This is literally like syrup/juice so it's great for people that can't tolerate weird flavors. This one tastes like sweet raspberry. I personally use half of an ml to get more out of it. Overall I really recommend it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Flavor was ok small size and dropper made it finish quickly

Posted on May 5, 2022

Best way to supplement B12. Husband and I both prefer this over injections from our doctor.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Very effective for maintaining heart health. The plastic dropper doesn’t dispense 1 mL all at once, though

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

Once discovered and successfully used drug for the normalization of the nervous system. I recommend to everyone who needs health improvement, a good taste for mood is also very important. If you like the review, please like it :)