DK

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This is a great product for D deficiency. high potency and easy to take and absorb. a few drops on spoon to ingest with easy. really helped with Vitamin D deficiency. Especially helpful to boost immune system. Works very well for especially for people who prefers not wanting to (or cannot) spend much time in the sun.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I bought the 2000IU bottle and my levels went up a lot and quickly. To manage my dosage better - I switched back to the 1000IU so that I can control how much I’m getting. It’s easy to get in an extra or two!

Thought I need to try the drops instead of taking vitamin D3 in capsules. It's very comfortable to take in and seems to be enough for long time.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

good product we like it that it has 1000 iu great source of vit D has an ok taste. last product we got in local store was terrible.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

These liquid drops were recommended by my Doctor. Most people are vitamin D insufficient and the drops are the easiest way for our bodies to absorb Vitamin D. (Should also take right before or after eating some fatty foods as that will also increase absorption) My kids don't mind these at all and so easy to just drop a few on their tongues. I love that this brand doesn't have glycerin. I am always happy with the quality and ingredients of the Bluebonnet brand

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

This dose is good for children or pale skinned individuals who expose their skin frequently to the sun. Dark skinned individuals and those who are obese need at least 5000 I.U. unless they sun bathe every day in nothing but a G-string and live close to the equator.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I like this product, good size and package. The quality is good

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

both of my kids (4 y.o. and 2 y.o.) just LOVE it! has nice smell and tastes well. good size

Posted on May 18, 2022

Easy to give to my four year old. Good way to get much needed vitamin d

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Perfect and convenient to use extra drops for greater dosage, economical too.