DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I like these vitamins. They are a capsules and much easier to take than hard pills. The hardest part about taking these vitamins was getting them out of the hard plastic wrapper that it was package in. And I was pleasantly surprised that they are in a glass bottle. One daily is all you need. They also have increased my appetite, which myself and husband both needed because we are underweight. Nothing excessive on the appetite but I have noticed it some. Haven’t had any issues taking them but as with any vitamin I always take at meal time. I do believe they help with my energy too. I am 60 and a lot of days I work around the clock. As of now I would buy again.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Quality seems good.. I liked the ingredients.. size is fine.. package is cool.. No bad after taste.. still I didn’t notice clear results but I guess it needs time because am just in the beginning

964bfd69-0db1-4ab8-bfc9-ed5c68001ef8
3c9a6646-029e-4e4a-a041-a1e7f3d067ba
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Excellent multi vitamins. I think it gives you much more than any other company for a better price. Please note that serving size for other comapnies if often 2 pills and here it's just 1 pill.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This is a great all-around multi vitamin with no iron. My husband has used it for years.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I am very pleased with the quality and dosage.Capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Have used for years. Great product. Delivery easy and fast.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I like it that in just one dose you have all the vitamins and minerals on it. Chelated minerals which is much easier for the body to absorb 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻.

ab6424c2-cb76-4974-bc66-23c2828cde10
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Really miss these if we don't take one daily. One of us takes iron separately as the other one of us has an issue with too much ferratin.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

After years of trying to find a great Multi-Vitamin, I now have found them. My favorite Multi-Vitamin went out of business and I was wondering if I would ever find another. And BB actually exceeds what I use to buy!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

First time I have bought this product, great supplement. Product quality is great. Highly recommend this.