DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Great multiminerals

The soil nowadays are so depleted that we need to supplement with multi-minerals. This product has a very balanced formula of minerals without iron and added boron. The capsules are not very large.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Help me when I suffered from coronavirus it’s perfect size with high quality support my immune system with good effect on my bone with normal taste , gentle for stomach high potency perfect package antioxidants with best ingredients rich with minerals best supplements perfect benefits

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Because I have many food and chemical sensitivities, this supplement significantly adds to my need for essential minerals. I have used this quality product for many years, and it is excellent! The pills are easy to swallow and made from topnotch ingredients.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Excellent product ! I have immediately noticed the great benefits of the microminerals. Good sizes and excellent quality. It comes in a glass bottle, but very well packed. Absolutely tasteless and easy to digest.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is one of the best mineral complex formulas available. We used to use another brand, but for some reason it is no longer being made. I feel fortunate to have found this Bluebonnet formula. Hopefully, this product will continue to be available.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Very essential to get enough minerals in our diets, so I started using this brand over a year ago. No upsets caused by these capsules.

Prolonged use can lower stomach acid, at least for me it did. Remember to supplement with Apple cider vinegar or hcl or bromelian. After half a bottle I couldn’t digest food n was bloated n nauseas all the time n I realised it was the minerals diluting my stomach acid.

97a30d1f-3f19-47de-89bc-474b003cbf12
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This is my favourite product for minerals well absorbed by the body

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Quality ingredients has antioxidants and packaging is generous anti inflammatory benefit

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

I used this product three years ago it’s really very good quality and effective