DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I've high cholesterol and my doctor recommended this product to take in place of statin like crestor. I've been on the product for many years now and my total cholesterol picture is within the acceptable range. This product doesn't give me any side effect like other commercial statin. I highly recommended that you give this product a try before starting on any other statin.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Good for cardiac health care. Keeps my cholesterol and triglycerides under control. I have been using it on and off for years prescribe by my doctor.

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

My cholesterol was on the high side and my doctor recommended I take a prescription to lower the reading. I decided to take something natural, Red Yeast Rice, on capsule with breakfast and one with dinner. When I went to a follow-up visit, a few months later, I was pleasantly surprised that my cholesterol levels were down to an acceptable level and I didn't need to take a prescription! I will continue this supplement.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

good quality and ingredient and size. benefits my cholesterol level boost energy, increases blood circulation and aids in digestion. taste ok

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

1st time buying this brand. Replacement for the usual brand that I normally take that was out of stock. Will write review after I have taken.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

My husband and I have used Red Yeast Rice for many years now to help control cholesterol. As a natural statin - this product works for us. Be sure to check with your Doctor and also take Ubiquinol along with this product as recommended by your Doctor.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

My doctor recommended I take Red Rice Yeast to keep my LDL Cholesterol under control instead of taking Statins which I have had side effects taking Lipitor

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

More effective for controlling cholesterol than big pharma medicines

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The best product that helps lower cholesterol levele