DK

4.7
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
20,363
Very big jar!

I have been using this lecithin for a while now and I am very pleased with the product. I mix it in my morning smoothie and it dissolves completely and doesn't change the taste or texture of my smoothie at all. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a quality lecithin supplement.

f5a60815-0993-484b-be85-ea1555f8f2b7
dd3a5a10-be33-4775-abb1-23c64e5ed9b8
3455dd01-784d-4d13-bae7-ea38ddc0e60d
040e99eb-069e-4456-8780-d8ef60f9ea87
5fc8c139-d24a-4cab-95ac-5281c52ec504
KI
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Excellent supplement, great brand, high quality. I really like the quality of this product.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Excellent! I will buy again! very good product at affordable price

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

ingredients are high quality. size and dosage is good value for money. good benefits for your diet

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Helps my mother to keep her hair stronger. Great product!

Posted on May 23, 2022

good quality and ingredients. well packed package and I hope I will get some benefit from it

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Non GMO, good taste, easy to dissolved. Repeat purchase many times.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

So, the first several times I tried it ( 1-2 tea spoons ) I received a headache which was surprising to me, as I have already drank the whole bottle of BB lecithin in caps with no such effect ( and earlier the orange brand as well) . I have also met similar review here about the headache effect. Anyway ,I continued taking it as the mechanism of this headche was clear to me- this means there was a strong biliary stasis ,which brings you a headache once it has been extricated in big amounts and brought a lot of toxins into your digestive system and blood. Now, after a half of the bottle all the symptoms are gone and I can only resume this lecithin does the work, AND I really recommend it. I usually take a teaspoon without a top, but while I had a headache took more to help the bile flow more intensively. It is believed we all have some % of biliary retention, it's also called black bile (chinese medicine) and it's important to stimulate the gallbladder during the life and work with it. Also drink more how water during the day and read about Nauli self massage to help organs) The taste of this lecithin is just fine and pleasant