DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 2, 2022
A complete pomegranate!

I've tried a few of the pomegranate extracts and found that the ones that work the best are complete extracts (with pomegranate polyphenols, punicalagins, and ellagic acid). There are other supplements that offer only ellagic acid. While ellagic acid is beneficial to the body, there are considerable health benefits in the polyphenols and punicalagins as well. Of course, a fresh pomegranate would be wonderful, but when they are not available, I rely on this full extract.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I’m happy to have found this pomegranate extract, as I’m hoping to get rid of some of the plaque in my arteries. It’s capsules are easy to swallow, which is important to me as I take so many supplements every day. I’m grateful it is a superfood as I try to consume as many of them as I can each day. And an antioxidant as well is always handy to pair up my electrons.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I trust this company and have taken several of their products over the years. I recently read about pomegranates being a superfood, so I thought I would try this. I have not noticed anything as of yet. I read on a forum online that you must take a very large amount to notice the effects of pomegranate extract. Unfortunately, I cannot afford taking megadoses of this relatively pricey product.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I trust this brand and after reading many reviews decided to give it a try. It’s hard to say if I see any results yet because I’m taking many another supplements but I know that pomegranate is really good for our health.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I looked for a whole fruit pomegranate extract and only found it here at iherb. This one has the best, high quality ingredients compared to others. No aftertaste and easy to swallow.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Easy to swallow capsules. Got them to help with my hot flushes and after a week I feel like they are helping. Product arrived quickly, well priced and website was easy to navigate. Thanks heaps.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I am very happy with the product and the delivery of the product. I don't yet know what the ultimate effect of this product is. It takes time and, even if it is effective, we may never really know. Hopefully it is reducing the calcium deposit on my aorta. Very important issue.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Im 60years old women. because of menophose symptoms tried many kind of pomegranate supplement. but it was not enough ,my friend recommended this item, fullness ingredient, good price benefit,etc. I taken 8months it, now i got improvement of symptoms. and more health,got diet also. now i can good sleep without nightsweets.

bb2c494b-6dc1-4b6d-bb07-040b2ab6e537
Posted on May 24, 2022

Im 60years old women in menophose. tried so many kind of pomegranate food supplement. but it was no effect or not good for diet. After this item taken my symphom of menophose were improvement. can deep sleep, solve the eyedryness etc. thatswhy get everyday morning1cap. evening 2cap. for health weekly 3times get 2cap. 2times daily.

17aa810e-161c-404f-93bd-fead51dfea4d
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I’ve done a lot of comparison before choosing this pomegranate supplement and this one seems to have the best choice as it is the whole fruit extract while other supplements are only made of the seeds. I take this superfood for its antioxydant and anti ageing benefits in preparation of my next IVF cycle.