DK

4.9
Based on 10,040 Ratings
9,218
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is one of brands that I trust, after I researched many of them. The price to quality ratio is very good. The softgels are easy to swallow and open with your teeth if you need. The amount per softgel is maximum daily allowance. The vitamin A source is natural (fish liver oil) which you can smell if you open them.

2256176c-3093-444e-be31-6731d8318a91
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Good size and packaging. The dosage is a lot so I dont take it everyday. It doesnt take anything so easy to swallow. It is supposed to help with immune system and eye health. I feel like it’s working and it has a lot a pf positive reviews. The pill is very small so it is easy to swallow.

7294c375-af94-4571-9c9a-362ea49d9f79
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It works, just take it proper way as in with food and heavier meal. I can see that my face are smoother, also i purposely take double dose(not recommended) the effects are almost similar as medical one as i get dried nose, chapped lips, and dry skin. So means it works, then i stopped and take once or twice a week.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have taken this brands vitamin E so decided to go for vitamin A and I am not disappointed. The dosage is great and I can see the difference in my skin and teeth sensitivity. This alone with collagen is a great boost for skin and nail growth, as well as vision. Great vitamin for the price!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Great quality ingredients by Bluebonnet Nutrition packaged in glass which I like. I take it for eye health benefit and I feel a lot better for it. Size is tiny softgels but potent dosage, no after taste. I take 1 per day, but could probably cut down to 1 every second day.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

The quality is here in Bluebonnet supplements. I can always depend on this outstanding brand to always be pure and of the exact potency. Buy it you will not be disappointed. If you are wanting an outstanding Vitamin A this is the one. It is from fish oil and very potent. My skin is feeling the quality and so are my eyes. Blue Bonnet uses the very best ingredients every tine in every one of there supplements. The size of the supplement is easy to swallow.

This is one of brands that I trust, after I researched many of them. The price to quality ratio is very good. The softgels are easy to swallow and open with your teeth if you need. If you have bad skin texture, or it’s not even, there is blemish. you need vitamin A. The dosage is for people with deficiency and its beneficial. the taste is fine and the size of the capsule is small. I love this brand as they have pretty good quality.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I've been taking this vitamins because my skin is prone to acne, and since I've started I haven't had any breakout! I like this quality because you can easily take them without water, just chewing! This size last for three month, so the price is worth it. The taste is good.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

If you have bad skin texture, or it’s not even, there is blemish. you need vitamin A. The dosage is for people with deficiency and its beneficial. the taste is fine and the size of the capsule is small. I love this brand as they have pretty good quality. It’s been three months since we first started taking it. My skin got better, my kids’ skin evened.