DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Around 3 and a half years ago I was hospitalized with viral pneumonia. I was in my 9th month, and quite sick. after a while, i signed myself out of the hospital against the better judgement of the drs. there. They felt I needed monitoring. I went in originally because I wasnt feeling much movement from baby. they told me baby is fine but I am not. they admitted me. they couldnt do much for me except give me fever reducers which I can do from home. I left the hospital thinking i can care for myself better at home and promised to return if symptoms get worse. I went first to see my doctor. he gave me an inhaler to open my airway to help me breath. I then went home. We had a bottle of bluebonnet vit c 1000 mg. after some research I started taking 1000mg of vit c every 3 to 8 min. I did this all day. By night time my fever was gone, and I was able to breath! I gave birth naturally 1 week later.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I received my vitamins very well packaged. Ive been using bluebonnet vitamins for a while now and these chewable ones are great. They have a good taste and are 500 mg which boost your immunity. Definitely will buy again. Great price and quantity and are gentle on your stomach.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Size is helpful as it is easy to swallow. It benefit my health perfectly. Taste is fair. Immunity improvement. Well package.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Excellent organic vitamin C. I take it every day to be healthy.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Bluebonnet is a great Brand and I always try to use this brand of Vot C when I can

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Good quality and kosher vitamin c, good package size, I take them daily without a problem

Posted on May 23, 2022

Repeat orders. Recommends to parents to consume this as well.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Size is big ingredients good for antioxidants taste without package well

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I bought this one buy accident. Usually I take the one with rose hips. But it has good quality too.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This has been out go-to vitamin C supplement for years. We take one a day prophylactic and two a day at beginning of a cold.