DK

3,388
moonminella
Posted on Mar 10, 2022
High potency, pure form of D3

A great high potency form of Vit D3 which is not sourced from lanolin which is extremely difficult to find in pure form. This is fish sourced and super effective. 1 a day, well absorbed can be taken away from food and in small capsule form so size is not an issue. The dosage is right. I use it as part of my immunity boosting protocol. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I have ME so this product is a must. I take it halfway through the day, along with a high dose Ester-C , multi-vit and systemic enzymes. I would highly recommend it as an alternative to D3 products made using lanolin from sheep. These I've found nearly always have nasty additives. This is made from fish liver oil (cod) and has no nasty fillers/binders.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

remember guys this is the best D3 on market. natural Bluebonnet is the only brand I could find that offers a vitamin D3 supplement which is only from fish liver oil. All the others I tried were from fish liver oil and cholecalciferol (which is most likely synthesized from lanolin and from what I've read does not work as well in the body as natural D3 from fish liver oil).

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,552

Perfect product. The quality is super. The opportunity to buy quality goods at a nice price and with fast delivery. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have tried numerous brands, including D3 supplements made in the pharmacy clean room but none seemed to increase my level when tested. This tastes great, is easy to use and my Doctor is FINALLY happy with my level. I wondered if it was just going to be pleasant tasting but no better than the others but for me, this is the only one that works. The quality seems to be good, I’m happy with the ingredients and my Doc is happy with the results. Score!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I use this daily, especially in winter. I like the source (most D vitamins come from sheep wool) and some of the other products from this company.

Came in a great condition, perfectly wrapped. Another good source of Vitamin D3 but I personally prefer the fish oil derived which is also from Bluebonnet. As it was advised by my doctor the fish oil one showed high absorption among her patients

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

This is an important vitamin and these are good size (not too big) and also it is very important to me that they are kosher.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I really like that product cause it is for vegans. When i feel like i will be ill, i just take 4 capsules for 2,3 days and than 1 or 2 and after few days i feel great. I will order it again.