DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

These Protein Bars are great. I have one every afternoon before I head home and start my workout. I love chocolate and these satisfy my chocolate cravings. I received my order from iHerb in a few days and it was packed well and it was complete. I would recommend the product and the seller.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

These are getting harder and harder to find. Basically they are a dark chocolate bar with protein crispies and are delicious. My go to bar for pre-workout. Usually when I get these from other companies, they arrive all melted. Not so from iHerb. Came quickly and packaged perfectly. Will be buying more since I have a feeling these may be soon discountiued.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I thought this is one of the waffle type protein bar, but it was a chocolate bar. It is very nice and so glad that I fond this product. The taste is so good, no difference than any black chocolate, yet the ingredient quality is much more. The serving size is perfect and benefit by just eating a bar!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This tastes like a candy bar but has a good amount of protein for a snack. Also, the ingredients are good! I like the milk chocolate variety just slightly more than the dark chocolate - which is surprising for me - but both of them are on my favorites list.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I accidentally ordered these thinking they were also wafer bars from the same brand, but our family was pleasantly surprised to get yummy protein in a crunchy dark chocolate bar!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It was delicious. Didn't taste like a normal protein bar. Tasted like a delicious chocolate bar even better tasting. With high protein, it's beneficial too compared to normal chocolate.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Size is easy to swallow. Well benefit on my health. Taste is fair. Well package. Good for diet and workout.

One of the best products I’ve purchased on iherb. I love the dark chocolate flavor, the texture is really good, I enjoyed the little whey protein crisps inside. Anytime I see this item is out of stock I get very disappointed. Please continue selling more of them and restock them more often. I wish the package would contain more than 12 though. It’s low on sugar, yet sweet but without fattening or ruining your diet. Good as a snack in between meals. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

It’s super tasty! The quality is excellent! I’d highly recommend it.