DK

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

After having ordered and eaten 8 bags of 7 Sundays Almond & Date Muesli (had rated them 5 stars, but now should be 4.5 stars), I was ready for my next subscribe and save shipment - only to have been notified by Amazon that it wasn't in stock/not sure when they will have more. Thus, I gave Bob's a try. GLAD I DID. Bob's set of 4 bags are priced basically the same per oz. as 7 Sundays. While 7 Sundays is higher in protein, Bob's is lower in sugar etc. (take a look at nutrition label on both). Taste is about the same, but a big noticeable difference in Bob's that I like is that the entire bag basically is filled with whole pieces of oats etc. while 7 Sunday's bag had more broken pieces and a lot of fine saw dust looking bits at the bottom of the bag - making for a somewhat more mushy bowl of muesli as a little is poured into your bowl everyday. Definitely going with Bob's - not sure why Bob's is not available as a Subscribe and Save item.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

All over good quality Right mix of ingredients, A nice addition to have fruit and nuts in addition to grain, Not too sweet, so if someone wants it sweeter, it is possible to add fruit or honey, but for people who control the amount of sugar it is very important to get a product that is not too sweet.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I love this brand. the ingredients are always top quality, the taste of the food is always top notch, and the size of this thing is massive. It’s like buying a cereal box worth of museli. I use it a lot for breakfast so this was a value pack for me. However one serving is a little small. I will usually go a little over by 10 grams and/or mix in another cereal or grain. I like eating things in volume. I add bananas, cinnamon, blueberries, honey, milk, and so on. It’s fun to try to make different servings. I really recommend this, especially if you eat a lot of museli.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This Muesli has been part of our regular breakfasts for years! We love the seeds, raisins, etc. Goes well with Cheerios, Corn Flakes, and other cereals. We had some difficulty getting it in the stores for a while and started ordering it directly. We found that we could order bigger bags of Muesli and don't run out as often now. I recommend it highly and iHerb does a great job with orders and delivery.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This muesli has everything I ever wanted in a cereal for breakfast or even my late night snack before I go to bed! I feel so good when I put healthy food into my body. I can think better and move easier, especially since I am no longer a youngster!!

Posted on May 29, 2022

It is super! The product is so good that I reorder it again. The package is right size for about 3 weeks' servings. I am satisfied with the quality, composition of ingredients and taste. I take it as breakfast every morning. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a healthy breakfast or snack.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is my second time buying this product, but in the biggest size. I love it for breakfast. The ingredients are clean and the quality is superb. It is naturally sweet due to the dried fruits, and because it is made with oats, it provides a slow release of carbs, which is great for your diet as it will not spike your blood sugar levels and then crash. I am always satisfied with this brand's products.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have finished one pack already and this is the second time I buy this Museli. The nuts are very fresh and taste is really good for me. After adding cold milk into it, it become a very tasty breakfast. Multiple different cereal & nuts in this Museli make me very happy as I can benefit more from it. I give 5 star for this Museli.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I love the taste of this product. The ingredients are also great; mostly organic. I love mixing it with milk to make overnight oats for breakfast. Oats are great as they are a complex carb so it does not spike your insulin and provides a slow-release of energy. I did find that the recommended serving size is a little small, and the package itself was smaller than what I imagined. However, I think it is worth it for the quality you are getting. I definitely recommend this product.