DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 13, 2022

I trust the Red Mill name as I have used many of their products from iHerb and the grocery store. I used this is smoothies for someone trying to gain weight after cancer treatments. I like the pure ingredients and it blended well with fruit and chocolate milk as an added protein. I haven't ordered in awhile as we did not need it but will soon.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Quality is good and taste good size is great i love it so much this product very useful its help a lot u should try it I recommend it Quality is good and taste good size is great i love it so much this product very useful its help a lot u should try it I recommend it

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

You guys you should try this one! I have been dying to find a sugar free whey protein and finally I got this, I ve struggled alot of blpating after taking my regular proteins powders and I just realized that in fact it was due to the amount of sugar added in them, this one has no flavors added nor sugar I started even taking it for rushed breakfasts and late dinners since it so nutritious and light, It has no taste or maybe slightly like milk powder but it does not bother at all, I just highly recommend it and I would definitely buy it again! P. S: the brand is perfect for vegan people

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This whey protein is a great ingredient for use in any home made baking recipes for a low carb or high protein diet. The size is perfect and I love the quality of this brand. It's a no guilt option for me on a keto diet. I use this frequently too when I make drinks or just simply add to yogurt before a fitness workout.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I love the Bob's Red Mill line, typically finding it offers quality ingredients better than what I find elsewhere. I've found enough quality substitutes for whey protein powder such that this product doesn't stand out like their other products. The package size is good enough to have met my needs.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It is quite hard to find whey protein with reasonable price recently. Then I found that many people use it for bakery, I make a try to buy it for my egg white bread. It has egg favour without strange taste after my first bakery. I’m satisfied about it.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Tastes good, easy to add to my overnight oats or smoothies to supplement my protein intake. Doesn't clump up, quality ingredients at good price.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I love Bobs whey protein powder as an add-in for my morning smoothies. It’s quite flavorless and adds thickness as well as nutrition. It blends easily without clumping.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I used it for baking keto cakes and keto muffins. Good product. You just have to pay attention to the baking time because it can cause the cake to come out dry. I didn't use it for protein shakes