DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 20, 2022
Greatly helped my husbands forgetfulness

My husband is 70 years old has become more and more forgetful, as happens with age. He has tried lots of products, from Lions Mane (which helped some) to other herbs. Within a week of taking this product there has been a lot of improvement in his memory. He also seems to have more energy as well, which is wonderful too.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Even though it’s a bit early for me to review this product, I will say this is gonna be a part of my supplement for life. The importance of phospholipid is something everyone should be looking into, doctors are recommending this for people after stroke, after mold toxicity, for brain fog and Alzheimer symptoms and MS for a good reason too. I talked to a person with MS that takes this everyday because it helps her tremendously. It’s best to read up on this yourself with a Google search and see the importance of it but this product is the best quality of every company that has this product it seems.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I was looking for a phospholipid complex supplement and could not find one that contained multiple phospholipids, which are essential for brain cell health. Fortunately, I found it here. It seems to be a good product, but I would be more confident that it is what it says it is if it carried the USP certification.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

If it came in 16 oz sizes that would be great. Quality is outstanding. Ingredients are just what I need for my mental well being. My dosage is 2 tbsp a day right now and will be for the next 6 months. The benefits have been increased energy, mood, cognition. It sort of has a weird taste but nothing too crazy.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I don’t have problems with the liver, but there are some difficulties with it. This is a legacy of intensive drug therapy from a few years ago. Now, as we eat something unhealthy for the liver, our general well-being immediately deteriorates. It is difficult to say exactly what the problems are in general. But I found a way to support the liver essential phospholipids work quite well. I take these phospholipids in courses in two months. It turns out not too expensive, and the effect does not have time to roll back. There is basically no such reset here. In the past few months, I have not had the usual manifestations of hepatic discontent at all. So my body loves this supplement. I like it too, the price is reasonable, everything is detailed, the result is. In terms of composition, they are not inferior to more expensive analogues.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Gave it to twins, 2.5 y.o. We have problems with early development. Just finished the first bottle, one of the twins is pronouncing more vowels and sounds (they don't speak) and both of them started to eat the food they would never eat before. Will write here the feedback of the second course.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

This is a very good quality phospholipids. It is a thick liquid and most suitable eaten with crackers. It is difficult to measure the exact amount and so I would just pour the liquid onto a cracker to consume. It has benefited me as I noticed my skin has become better. On its own, the taste is just ok only.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

It was recommended to me for healing the mitochondrial cell wall to improve energy along with policosanol. It is definitely making a noticeable difference. High quality product, texture and taste a little weird but very palatable. I pour it on rice cake with almond butter and sometimes top with fruit to cover it.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

OBSESSED!! Ive heard so many people talk about this product and it’s impact on overall health and I couldn’t agree more! It’s super thick and creamy but even tasting on its own it’s not bad at all!! I do wish iHerb carried it in a bigger bottle for servings but otherwise I absolutely love it and will buy again!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Excellent product! have bought this high quality product from iherb over 10 times now. I find the ingredients in this products really work. my cognition, memory and recal have all improved. I like the 8 fl Oz size because it last 2 months (vs. the 4oz last a month). I take a dosage of 1/2 to 1 tsp per day. highly recommend using this product.