DK
4.7

4.7
NataliaLovesLife
Posted on Oct 21, 2022
THIS IS ONE OF THE EXTRACTS USED IN STUDIES!

In the USA you cannot find the "patented' Ginkoba due to some silly law. I know that Ginkold from Nature's Way is one of those that's used in trials (called EI36 or something like that in Europe) and then Ginkoba is the second one that I've read about in clinical trials. THough the original info that I read this on has disappeared from Google! But I can still find the study where Ginkoba was mentioned. Also, you take the normal dose of 120mg divided into 3 caplets, so you get full-day coverage and I believe that this is a better way to go if you are alreaday taking suppplements 2-3 times a day. Cheers and if you don't mind liking my review it would be really helpful!

I have been taking this vitamin for a few weeks now and I have to say that it's been worth it. I've had more energy, felt better sleeping at night and generally just felt much better in general.

5464474e-7aa2-4de8-a130-49fc87295757
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

it's a good quality of ginkgo ingredient benefit for aged memory and blood the package is sealed well Good improvement of energy & brain with a good taste.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The best brand of Ginko that I have found. Easy to take pills about the size of aspirin instead of big capsules. Good dosage of Ginko and very effective for memory and tinitus symptoms. This three pack is a good value compared to buying single packages.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

I am 65 years old. I once had a minor headache, so my doctor recommended drinking long-dilating blood vessels. I drank ginkgo for 5 months. Now I drink ginkgo preparations 2 times a year for 2-3 months. I feel great. I still work and remember everything. I drink 60-80 mg a day. I love this body gold ginkgo, it’s natural. I recommend.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I have been having problems remembering things for a while, I'm 66 & disabled, so I seen this while searching on what can I get that's natural, because I already take a lot of meds. So, I said I have used many products, but I have found products by "BODY GOLD' tops all thar I have used through the years. I know by trial & error their products are A+++++. And no, I'm not being paid, I actually use their products. The only thing I hate is that I can hardly find them., so when I seen this "Ginkoba " by Body Gold, I purchased 2 bxs, for fear of not being able to get it again.s , this is my first time purchasing this product. I love it because it's All Natural, I haven't had any stomach problems, nor side effects, & I'm taking other prescription meds. It's too soon to say how it's working, but I haven't had any problems. I was in a bab accident years ago, an my head was knocked against metal bars. I'm gonna give it time, & see how it helps me. Thank You, "Body Gold" for having products we can depend on to work. I Pray your continued success, we depend on you. Be Blessed'. 🦋

a91fe41d-c900-4376-a693-e0d9baacbb8e
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

i gave 3 star for beginning/ i took 1 week and i dont know its this formula or not/but i have headache and dizziness/ will see /

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

์Good for my mommy brain and helps her a little bit, comparing before she got it