DK

• S
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342
Miracle in a tube !!

I have used this product for years for eczema. I personally have found it to be much safer, and just as effective, as cortisone creams. And unlike cortisone, there is no damage to the skin from long-term use.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258

It helped with a scaly scalp. The relief was visible and immediate. But the cream works best when my husband alternates its use with that of hemp oil. Overall a great product

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Bought this for my mom for psoriasis on her elbows. She had tried everything until this. This is the thing that finally worked. She asked me to buy more!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Great value for money for maximum immune support. Easily absorbed by the body and with high quality ingredients. Recommended for adults and product is cost effective. Product is good for the skin and has dietary benefits.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

So far I bought 3 tubes of this, I'm very satisfied with the results. There is no scent and the ingredient is gentle to the skin. It's easy to apply onto the skin and I sometimes switch the cream to another product when it gets colder.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I had 25 days of radiation and have used it for the after effects. Wonderful product, I have purchased three of them and will always have one on hand thank you.

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

My son has minor eczema problem but just occasionally on partial area on his legs or small area on face. This winter he got scaling on his legs and its extremely dry and itchy. Saw some recommendation on this non steroid topical cream of this brand and give it a try. Only after applying 2 times, his scaling on legs disappeared, now only need to apply more body butter to his body to keep hydrated. Love this cream!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Magic, i used on my nose the flakes stopped . Great homeopathy

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I take this for my patient and works great 👍 use .. relief the itching of psoriasis