DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Great for mosquito bites

The gel I used to use for mosquito bites was discontinued, so I had to find a replacement product. I ended up trying this one, and it works great! The tube's size is a lot larger than I was expecting, so it will last you a long time, making it a great value. The citronella smell is pleasant and not too strong or overwhelming.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

THIS STUFF WORKS!!! So many mosquitoes around here, I get bit in the ankles all the time. Put a dab of this on the bite and within 5 minutes the itching is gone!! It just works. It makes mosquito season bearable. A must to have on hand for young children so they don't scratch the bites. Love it!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This stuff really works! We live in the northeast where bugs are a plenty. This has really helped my kids mosqito bites to not itch. It has a cooling effect when you first apply, so i do blow on it for them (kids are young) but it helps tremendously! This is our new go-to for bug bites. Iherb had the best price I could find! Good scent too!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I got two big mosquito bites 2 days ago. That evening I applied this gel on my skin but I still felt very itchy. The following day I applied a few more times and the swelling and itchy 50 percent subsided. I will keep on applying on my skin till the symptoms gone.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is the absolute most effective ointment we've found for relieving bug bite itchiness. The citronella smell is horrible, though, so that's why I had to dock one star. We're repeat buyers and glad this stuff is out there. Only prescription grade hydrocortisone works as well. When mixed together, it's even better.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

If you forget to put on bug-balm & get bitten, use this afterwards to soothe your bites. It dries quickly, which is good. Apply 2-3 layers. It does not stain clothing. Always take a tube when traveling. You'll be glad you did.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I've been using this for years. Just a dab on an insect bite will erase the itching. It's also great for allergic rashes. One tube lasts many years!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

A First Time User Of This Product And So Very Pleasantly Surprised With Its Quick Acting And Effective, It Works, I Will Purchase This Product Again.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I always order this when summer is arriving, for we get a lot of mosquitoes. this soothes the itch effectively, and it is a bit tube.