DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I bought this because it is higher concentration than the ointment type. The texture dries easily and it helps with my baby got the wound. It helps on drying up the wound. It just feels like you put an aloe vera gel on the skin. I recommend this to all the moms out there because you never know when you need it. It really helps for the wound, rashes and itchiness. The whole family can use it. It has great quality.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Pretty good product. Left my skin hydrated although it felt like it had some sort of alcohol in it. Absorbs very good. Didn't experience any sensitivity or allergy. Update: after a few weeks it gave me an allergic reaction, I don't have sensitive skin and rarely EVER get any reaction, so be careful.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This homeopathic gel works great for all kinds of skin problems, including sunburn, rashes of any kind, and even super-dry skin. It helps clear up itchy, rashy skin very quickly. I've used this product for decades and absolutely love it. It doesn't have any scent and is high quality, just like all of Boiron's products. Just a little goes a long way, so it's one of the most cost-effective skin remedies, as well.

phanlj
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Good quality with great benefits. Come in a good size and has nice packaging. Suitable for all ages and gentle on sensitive skin. Much better than the white/greasy calendula creams you get, this absorbs very quickly. It leaves a slightly sticky feeling for a couple of minutes but it does go away quickly and it's invisible so great for bumps on heads/necks where normally the kids wouldn't like the looks of it. Would recommend it to my friend.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I really like how this product has a cooling effect on my sensitive skin. I get heat and itchy when I sweat. I put it on and instantly remove the itchiness. I think it moisturizes as it's supposed to. I have been using an ointment from Boiron but wanted to try gel this time. The benefit of using gel for me is to stop itching and it's working. It will be good for burning and mosquito bites, I'm sure.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have/had red scrotum syndrome for over 1 1/2 years. The work agony does not even come close to describing the misery this has been. Commercial antibiotics did little to help me. $300.00 and ounce prescription creams made it worse. This has helped a lot. Almost gone. What a relief.... My balls don't look like Rudolph's nose anymore...

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I’m using this after my radiotherapy sessions and it helps with itchiness and redness. I rub in my hands to let the alcohol dissipate before applying. I follow with a diy coco/shea butter bar.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

very high quality and easy to use everyday for family . Help a lot and we will keep using again . thanks good sleep at nights now

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

great on rashes and burns. heals evenly and moisturise as well, no scent with a smooth texture. boiron always has good quality product. good for frequent use and good travel size.