DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Quality very good Ingredients very useful Size us very good Dosage 2 tablets or 1 Benefits for gasses No taste. I really like it because ibs so i feel completely comfortable after i take it Sometimes i take it before eating so I don’t have gasses 60 tablets it enough for long time

737584bc-2728-4121-abe8-f00c9064fc7b
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I felt honestly dubious about these because they contain lactose, which seemed counter-intuitive to me, but I guess that's what homeopathic medicine is about. My mom said they helped her, so I ordered them just in case. Usually avoiding FODMAPs helps me avoid gastrointestinal symptoms, but sometimes I still get sudden unexplained gas and bloating. When it happened last time, I followed the directions on here and felt relief after two doses within 30 minutes. Will definitely keep on hand!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Wow, this little pill really works on gas!!! I am not writing reviews until I test products on myself, and after trying many other things (and many times nothing really helps me with the bloating and gas) this product actually worked for me. I do not know how homeopathic medicine works, and I am not a big fan of this approach as it doesn't seem too scientific to me or proven by science, but somehow this supplement seems to help relieve gas and extended belly.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is my family’s go to when we feel we have a had a big meal n need some help. It works amazingly quickly and doesn’t have any aftertaste or anything. Really happy with this and has benefitted us as we don’t like taking over the counter antacids or anything.

Boiron products are super high quality. I keep these gasalia tablets on hand for myself and my family. It's a perfect dosage and size because the tablets dissolve in your mouth. The tablets have safe homeopathic ingredients and the taste is good. These gasalia tablets really do help with digestive upsets, you get all the benefits and no side effects!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

These work really well for me, if too much gas that gets stuck in the small intestine or if tummy feels a bit upset. A bit pricey if you use them a lot, but for me seems worth it.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Easy remedy to have on hand and to take when your stomach isn’t feeling 100%. It works quickly, and is safe for you and your family

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I've suffered a lot for the gas problem and been searching for something not too strong but herbal and mild. So here it is! Happy with the purchase.

d0a25d7a-ccb0-4e1f-8dea-f0a55538dafa
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I have very bad digestive issues and intolerances. This helps me feel relief very quickly, it tastes good and melts quickly, the only thing I don't like is the grainy texture but it goes away in a few minutes. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I've had post radiation gas issues for some months and this provided quick relief. I am using it along w/ the Organic Gas Relief tea. A great combo!