DK

4.7
Posted on Aug 16, 2022
1,049

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This helps with inflammation, bruising, sore feet, and the pellets are awesome. Take the pellets when you have joint pain and it helps tremendously. One of my favorite products in the world!

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This is our go to product for sore muscles, bruising and over exertion. We take the Arnica pellets before any surgery and afterwards to help with bruising and healing. Pellets also great for sport injuries. highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

I have been using this arnica gel and naturopathic pellets since last year after 2 separate surgeries - they work really well at decreasing pain. I only needed to take pain meds for 3 days post surgery, the arnica pellets were all I needed after that. The gel is non-greasy and has no smell, works great for sore muscles/arthritis pain.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Boiron arnica gel is always a sure value. Good natural product to help with bruises

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love Arnica gel. Takes the pain down a few notches.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Arnica gel is excellent for acute injuries such as a bad bruise or sprain.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It helps my arthritis pain: homeopathy, relief, ingredient,quality benefit

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Very effective I’m using it specially after my face dermal injections that leaves bruises

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I used it after wisdom tooth surgery and didn't get any bruising at all.