DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Bragg liquid aminos are simply the best. When I ran out recently, I used a packet of soy sauce. I went to iHerb immediately and was delighted they carry Bragg products, including this liquid amino spray. If you have not tasted this Liquid Amino, I can honestly say you are in for a treat. While similar to soy sauce, the flavor is deeper and fuller. Once you try it, you’ll never be satisfied with soy sauce. I also like the fact that the spray bottle keeps me from accidentally using too much. My favorite is spraying a bit on lightly steamed broccoli. It’s divine!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
2,311

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Very practical and handy to use.. The bottle is light, the size is perfect to store in the door of the fridge. Also the aminos are not too salty, so it's easy to dose. Healthy and savory option for seasoning salads, tofu and sushi. As usual, quality is excellent and the taste is super.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,349

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Braggs brand is quality. Soy sauce doesn't suit me but this is an excellent substitute on my sushi or in stirfries. The ingredients are gluten free and easy on my digestive system. The taste is salty and similar to soy sauce. I use it often. A good size and quality packaging. Will buy again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

its the third time I buy this high quality product, its taste is addictive ;) I also like the package, the spray option will assure that it will last long... but also the effective use as 1-2 sprays are enough for salads and other dishes that require an interesting twist in taste..

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great taste and quality. I use this in my salad. Good ingredients. No alcohol. The size of the package is good. Doesn’t leak in shipping which is a big benefit. I can probably get 20-30 servings out of this in salad. Good for many recipes. I use this with a lot of frequency.

Love this stuff! I always ensure I have both the larger bottle as well as this handy smaller spray bottle. It's a delicious seasoning that can be added to many meal types & the small spray bottle makes it easy to meter the dose on your food. Even sprayed on a plain, steamed white rice, it makes for a very tasty treat. Love it!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Bragg products are a staple in our home. They are leaders in homeopathic and food medicine. This works terrific as an all around seasoning as well as a soy sauce substitute. A little spray on veggies gives them a lovely flavor and it combines well with avocado oil while sauteing. The ingredients are ultra high quality!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Love the taste, the size and I have been using this for quite sometime. It is handy to have the small bottle for table use.

c9a8be5e-be17-4d1e-a31f-6f181b55a88d