DK

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 1, 2021
Tried dozens of brands and this one continues to be my favorite

I’ve tried dozens of aminos and keep coming back to this brand. This brand by far dissolves the easiest, tastes the best and doesn’t dye my mouth disgusting colors. While Im sure I’ve fallen victim to the placebo effect on some health products, I actually do feel like this one contributes to a faster workout recovery and immune protection. I drink this consistently throughout the winter and find that I’m more resistant to the sicknesses that go around the office. Favorite flavors: Watermelon, blue raspberry and tropical Least favorite: fruit punch (I’ve tried all the flavors and this one is the least appealing of the bunch... it has a very noticeable chemical aftertaste in my opinion)

15473c81-e7c1-40d0-88b9-be5bc739346d
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love this stuff! I use it after my workouts because it provides important aminos and doesn't have caffeine. There's no nasty 'fake' taste either. It does have an effervescent type effect as you mix it, so it seems a bit foamy for a couple minutes, but I drink it so fast that it doesn't phase me. Overall, I love it as my post workout.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I have tried almost every brand and this one is decent. What I mean by decent is comparing the price with the effect and the quality the product is good

a870a6f6-77f9-4252-a3a9-3bb07bcab3d1
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

the quality is great, with clean ingredients, I like the product so much perfect for my diet, and use it frequently, it was well packaged.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Will continue take. Quality, ingredients, age, hemp, packages, benifits, diet, supplements and taste is suitable. Can be improve if add crossover with other herbs. This will benefit.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The watermelon taste was great, a little sour flavour was added to make it more tasty . The BCAA ingredients was rich and really does its job in recovery. I would drink one scoop after my WO three times a week and do help in recovery.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Tastes a little sour but fuels my workouts, love it. Gives me more strength during my chest days and allows me to recover fast during rest days.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great taste and quality, this is the best amino ive tried so far tbh

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

goood quality good dose and good price please like for rewards