DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
wash eyes with easy dropping bottle

it is very natural and safe for my doggies . cleaning my doggies eyes easily with a few drops and they won't messy with me . they are happy with it smells non chemical liquid. it is not sticky after use. no more tears after apply it. no more dirty face of them now !

09a787aa-5941-4f15-b8d3-c7e2990741f9
78f253c3-b163-4075-8c09-9f518d5ac08f
645b3eb8-b933-4390-a7d7-4587987d9fd1
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I have a small dog who always gets sand in his eyes when we go to the beach along with general dirt and dust because he is so close to the ground, poor guy. I was using an eye wash from the local vet but he wasn't having a bar of it. Bought this and so far he seems to handle it well and doesn't seem irritated by it. I give it 5 stars because its really helped me manage keeping his eyes clear and comfortable.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Amazing eye drop. I bought it along with their tear stain product and I use them at the same time. They are the same size and both are very gentle with more natural ingredients which I feel very safe to use around my dogs eyes. And my dogs don’t mind both of these products so when I try to clean their eyes and eye area, it was super smooth and mess free. Great quality, size and price for these products. I recommend both items to all dog owners and I will definitely keep buying them

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The second bottle I have ordered. I use it to clean my foster dog's eyes (shes blind and gets a lot of discharge/crust). I feel like it does a good job at cleaning her eyes when I saturate a piece of gauze with the eye wash and gently rub/dab her eye. I believe you can also pour it directly into the dog's eye too.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Easy to use, doesn’t irritate my dog & very reasonably priced. I use it daily on my dog, hopefully it helps to stop his tear stains.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

As expected with Burt's Bees it does the job and is gentle on my pup. It's a godsend at the beach or any time he gets anything in his eyes( which is more often than you'd think)

Posted on May 11, 2022

Gentle and reasonable price. My dogs don’t usually like getting their eyes flushed, but this one seems okay, I don’t have to struggle to do it

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Such a great product. My dog has eye allergies that cause a lot of gunk. Using the eye drops once a day completely clears the eyes for 24 hours!

Posted on May 12, 2022

The eyewash is perfect for my Bishon. It is gentle and leaves her eyes clear , and does not irritate the eyes. I fully recommend it.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

good. my senior dog seem to hate this though. i just drop some on the eyes and wipe off with tissue. they didn't like that at all. lol